Nimble bee: perfect for students
- “I loved the fact that I could see how different students from all over the world tackle a design brief given by a big client.”
~ Agata Brilli, Politecnico di Milano, Italy
- “The direct interaction with a company helped us to develop not only as a designer but also as a person.”
~ Alexander Lizarralde, Mondragon University, Spain
- “Nimble Bee has taught us that if you have a goal in life, you can reach it with really hard work and true cooperation.”
~ Danel Martinez Esnal, Mondragon University, Spain
- “The interaction with experts on Nimble Bee gave me the feeling to be involved into a professional matter while still being a student!”
~ Amadeus Schneider, Academy of Fine Arts Warsaw, Poland
- “This participation was not only an exciting and creative challenge but also a learning process to professionalism and innovation.”
~ Geerke Sticker, Howest, Belgium
- “Because we can exchange ideas and suggestions by using the design competition platform, it brings out various imaginations.”
~ Ko Yu-Hong, Shih Chien, Taiwan
- “Nimble Bee was my first step to believe myself that I can accomplish to understand and push boundaries of my creativity.”
~ Nihan Sigirci,Istanbul Technical University, Turkey
- “This showed me it’s possible to have a real professional experience between a students group and international companies.”
~ Jokin Dolara Balanzategui, Mondragon University, Spain
- “Thanks so much to Nimble Bee and P&G. This is really a good platform to have a chance to contact with a company for a student.”
~ Changwei Zhou, Tongji University, China
- “This allowed us to have a professional experience with guidance of great enterprises and advantages of being an student.”
~ Aura Ramos, TEC Monterrey, Mexico
Participating in our running competition?Sign in to Nimble bee
Why should you participate?
Istanbul, Madrid, Taipei, Monterrey, Cincinnati, Shanghai,… Show your skills and compete the world!
Certificate of participation
Every participant will receive a certificate of participation, hand-signed by the company’s Director of Innovation.
Want to design the next revolution in drinking bottles? Or do you feel more like re-designing established brands?
Don’t just join and share an idea. Collaborate on designs from peers and team up. Use the private sketch boards to ideate, co-create and iterate.
The companies comment and answer questions on your first sketches and ideas. Use their feedback wisely.
Ok, it’s not the ‘win for life’ jackpot, but we do have awesome prizes. €3000, €2000, and €1000 for the respective first three winning designs.
Want to see your school joining Nimble Bee?
Just fill in this form
We’ll be happy to introduce Nimble Bee to your professor!